Faux Bois Gift Wrapping Paper in Silver & Gold - 30" x 5' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Five-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
- This design is printed on durable, high-quality paper and features a standard semi-gloss finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Faux Bois|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 5' Roll|
|Color Name:||Gold & Silver|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Contemporary, Nature, Stripes and Patterns|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Bunny Williams for Caspari|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Bunny Williams is a designer with a modern vision, a sense of history, and the confidence to take the unexpected path. Both a trailblazer and a tastemaker, Williams’ style is classic, but never predictable. Bunny Williams Inc., the interior design arm of her companies, was formed in 1988. For 25 years, with her husband, antiques dealer John Rosselli, Williams ran and owned Treillage Ltd., a unique decorative home and garden shop that became an institution in New York. Her most recent book, On Garden Style, published by Abrams in April 2015, offers Williams’ inspiring tips on garden design.|