Nativity Coloring Advent Advent Calendar - 1 Each
As a tradition dating back to the mid-1800s, advent calendars are a truly classic holiday staple. Originally, they were designed to mark the days of “Advent”, a four week holiday period leading up to the Feast of the Nativity, which was not always on standard dates. The calendars served as the original “reason for the season” reminders in many families homes. Today, we use it as an exciting way to count up the 24 days before December 25th, our Christmas. Build anticipation and keep track of your Christmas countdown with family, coworkers, classmates, and more by pulling open one of the small numbered doors each day. Each calendar is constructed from durable cardstock and features festive holiday artwork and designs.
- Cut-out doors open to count the 24 days to Christmas.
- A time-honored Christmas tradition that is perfect for display at home, work, or school.
- Includes 1 Advent Calendar, Mailing Envelope, and Colored Pencil Set of 12
- Measures approx. 31.5 x 41.5 cm
- This advent design features black and white foil lines on watercolor paper and is topped with a ribbon for hanging. Intended to be colored in, it includes a set of 12 colored pencils and a mailing envelope for easy gift giving.
|Product Type:||Advent Calendars|
|Collection Name:||Nativity Coloring Advent|
|Quantity Included:||1 Each|
|Product Dimensions:||Measures approx. 31.5 x 41.5 cm|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Style & Theme:||Traditional|
|Artist or Collection:||Jane Heyes|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||Jane Anna Heyes, artist and illustrator, was born in Exeter in 1967. Educated in the city of Bath, before completing her degree at Staffordshire University, where she specialized in textiles and surface pattern. Upon graduating Jane established her own publishing company and career. With over 20 years of experience, her work has been published throughout the world on numerous paper products, wall art, furnishings, accessories, children books, textiles and ceramics. Jane’s instinctive use of color, attention to detail and love of pattern are evident within her work. Landscapes, birds and animals are a constant source of inspiration, adding warmth and humor to her designs.|