Jeweled Stars Gift Wrapping Paper in Gold Foil - 30" x 8' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Eight-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
- This design is printed on gold or silver foil and features a subtly textured, shimmering metallic finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Jeweled Stars|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 8' Roll|
|Color Name:||Gold Foil|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 243.84cm L on 5.1cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Contemporary, Geometric|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Parvaneh Holloway|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||"Parvaneh" means butterfly in Farsi, and she has been drawing and painting butterflies since she was a very young child. Parvaneh’s artistic passion began at a very early age when her father noticed her outlining the flower images on the family’s precious Persian carpet with a pencil at age four. Her parents wisely provided paper and colored pencils and she has been making art ever since. Parvaneh earned a degree in fine arts in 1979 from London Central School of art and Design, and has worked with Caspari for over twenty years.|