The Coral Sea Gift Wrapping Paper in Gold Foil - 30" x 5' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Five-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tags for the perfect finishing touch.
- This design is printed on embossed gold or silver foil and features a boldly textured, shimmering metallic finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||The Coral Sea|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 5' Roll|
|Color Name:||Embossed Gold Foil|
|Product Dimensions:||76.2cm W x 152.4cm L on 3.18cm Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Coastal and Beachside, Stripes and Patterns|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Musee De L'Impression|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||In 1833, a group of textile manufacturers based in and around Mulhouse, France formed the “Societé Industrielle” to collectively archive the designs they produced. In order to complement their own personal collections they added designs from other countries, and from earlier times. This collection grew in importance to become what is today the premier collection of printed textiles in the world. The original purpose of this design collection was to inspire artists and designers of the time by introducing them to new and different patterns and styles. This long established history of sharing ideas continues today in the form of exhibitions, publications, demonstrations of hand and machine printing techniques, and creative workshops for children and adults.|